Utico has evolved into a renowned utility service provider through our valued associations and partners.
Utico has agreement with Ras Al Khaimah government, Federal Electricity & Water Authority (FEWA), Dubai Electricity and Water Authority (DEWA), among several other government bodies and private entities, to help service their requirements while building long term relationship and partnership.
In Ras Al Khaimah, Utico is involved in:
- Total desalination capacity ownership of 160,000 cubic meter per day.
- Under development of 1,10,000 cubic meter per day capacity.
- Power generation capacity of 120 MW.
- Under development of 330 MW of power generation capacity.
- Over 300 kilometers of T&D network ownership.
- Under development of over 100 kilometer T&D network.
Together we possess extensive experience in every spectrum of water treatment and industrial sector:
- U.A.E’s largest private Build-Own-Operate company for Desalination.
- Utico virtually owns 1,10,000 m3/day Sea water Reverse Osmosis plant along with all its auxiliaries & supplies potable water to nearly 150-200 clients as per Government of Ras Al Khaimah mandate.
- 10,000 cum/day Brackish Reverse Osmosis Plant- 3 stage RO plant for a Middle east Client.
- 12,000 cum/day Sea water plant with direct sea water intake for a Middle east Client..
- 15000 cum/day capacity sewage treatment plant based on Membrane Bioreactor Technology followed by RO for labour camp in Abu Dhabi. U.A.E
- Several 100-1500 cum/day capacity containerized SW-RO/ BW-RO plants in U.A.E, Oman & other clients in and around GCC.