Water purification is the process of removing contaminants from a raw water source, the goal is to produce water for a specific purpose with a treatment profile designed to limit the inclusion of specific alien/harmful ingredients.
The process of water purification is the transformation of water from a non-drinkable state to a drinkable state. This is done when the water is saline or has certain pollutants or determined to be potentially hazardous to the health by a consumer. This unfortunately is happening more and more as ever larger amounts of chemicals find their way into our water sources. Our tailor-made solutions meet the exact needs of specific applications using:
- Specialised stand-alone systems
- Fully integrated custom built plants
- Production capacity of many thousands of litres per hour
- Expertise in the production of purified water and the treatment of waste water
- Comprehensive technical and after sales support